Wednesday, June 17, 2009

On the Mend, For Now


Today was a good day. It was the first day in about a week that I didn't have help. I was worried last night since I've been so worn out, but Annabel and I had a really low-key day. Annabel got to watch more TV than usual and that made her happy. She LOVES Sesame Street right now and we also have a baby channel on Dish that she watches. I know, not good, but it was helpful to have the distraction today. We also took a long nap together, which was nice. Scott brought home some dinner from Fresh Market and we ate together. He gave Annabel a bath while I got some stuff done around the house and I put her to bed. Which was what I wanted. To finally have a more "normal" day.

Tomorrow is Annabel's 18 month check-up. Here she is on Saturday at the zoo....

1 comment:

  1. You are going to be ringing the "last chemo" bell before you know it! I'm sure you will have a festive (and loud) crowd there to cheer you on. Do they allow shot skis in the chemo room?

    ReplyDelete